Functie omschrijving Senior Business Account Manager
In order to ensure a sound and stable growth and to strengthen their team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Manager specialized in the Finance industry (Banking, Insurance & Asset Management). Our client is an independent business and delivery Consulting Group specialized in Financial Services. With offices in 6 European countries and more to come in the next year, Their mission is to provide customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems and constantly seek to create value. What makes them special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture. In the context of their growing office in Amsterdam we are looking for a senior business/account manager keen to take on the challenge to help grow the business and grow alongside with it within the company.
You will be responsible for the further profitable development of your Business Unit & the growth of the company in Amsterdam. After being introduced to the company's structure & organisation:
- You are in charge of developing the business in Amsterdam with a team of 1 recruiter and 1 junior business developer
- You will use your existing network and expend your network by identifying new potential clients and prospects to merge the client’s expectations and needs with the right solutions.
- You develop the knowledge of your clients’ businesses & anticipate further Innovation needs
- You manage the pricing strategy for your Unit through high-level negotiation.
- You build a coherent team of consultants in accordance with Client's and Market needs
- You participate to recruiting consultants with different levels of expertise
- You have the full P&L responsibility of your division/perimeter
Functie eisen Senior Business Account Manager
- You are experienced in Business/Account management in the financial sector
- You can rely on a strong network which will allow you to have a good market view and identify opportunities quickly
- You have the ambition to be fully responsible for our business unit in Amsterdam.
- You have a strong appetite for Finance as well as some knowledge or experience (in Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Fintech or else…)
- You have strong sales, communication & negotiation skills
- You are Dutch native with fluent communication in English. Good understanding of French is a plus, but not required at all.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (in economics) or background t in the financial sector
- Gross salary start €4000 growing to €5500
- Bonus system without limit
- Company car
- All required digital and communication tools
- Family comes first is their quote
Waarom solliciteren via Match for Talent
- Quick response
- Free application help, coaching and guidance
- Personal contact
- We are not an employment agency, you will be employed directly